Posted September 12, 2017|
Bubbles Gets Backstage Access to #NYFW
Inspired by a Shanghai Symphony presentation of baroque classical musicians Purcell and Handel, designer Wang Tao infused Victorian elements into her signature sharp, wearable suiting.
Rodney Cutler for Bubbles Hair Salons added a youthful edge to Wang’s classically cut designs with intentionally disheveled, textured updos secured with exposed bobby pins.
Get the Look
Cutler shared his steps for achieving the look at home using Redken and Cibu:
- Prep hair with Redken Guts
- Pull into low pony
- Twist hair at center, back of head
- Section off top
- Twist the ends and press into back of head
- Secure with bobby pins, leaving the pins exposed
- Fold top section back using Guts and Cibu Finista Flexible Finishing Spray
- Fold all in and secure back with pins with pony tail to finish